Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Parents are Coming!!!

Only 6 weeks to go before my folks arrive - can't wait!! We're planning our itinerary as they've only got three weeks (only!!). Hopefully we'll get to visit Queenstown, Woz and I haven't been there yet.

The kitchen benchtops are fitted next week, the flooring the week after, so hopefully I'll have a fully functioning kitchen soon - it's been weeks and weeks with no running water in the kitchen and the carpet to the bathroom tap is wearing out!!

The weather has been atrocious, cold for Spring. However, they are forecasting droughts and high temps over Summer due to an El Nino season, so we'll probably be moaning it's too hot soon! Nothing a cold beer in the spa won't solve....

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger The Ganasons said...

Will be the best Christmas ever! I know how it feels as my parents are coming over as well.

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Helen
good to catch up on your adventures but I've lost your addy. Can you email me on my hotmail address as we're now in Saudi so I have lots to tell you too. keep in touch Salx (From Seaford)

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Helen Leggatt said...

Sal!! I emailed you just before you were due to leave the UK, have re-sent. Sooo pleased you got in touch! Hx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home