Monday, November 07, 2005

More ramblings on my day off...

I finished the previous blog entry thinking "whew, we HAVE been busy", and then realised I had missed out MORE goings on in the Leggatt household!

We went to see the Black Eyed Peas in October!! They were in concert at the Westpac centre. We really enjoyed it, but the acoustics could have been better! At one stage I had to lean over and ask the (rather young) girls next to me if I was deaf or if the sound was a bit muffled - thank god they agreed it was muffled!!

We have now booked to see Coldplay (Twisted Logic tour) in Brisbane (Oz!) next June - can't wait!! A long weekend in Brisbane...

And finally... we have put in an offer on another house!! I think I take after my grandparents and will be challenging their house-moving world record! The house is inland, near the mountains. Our house is currently on the market. Strangely we are not too fussed whether we move or not. Both houses are great. The one we are currently trying to buy does have more land, which is what we wanted, so fingers crossed that we may be in for Xmas!

Here's a photo of it:



Separate from the house is this tower! Great mountain views from up there, we'll fight over who gets that for their hobby room!!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wotcha Leggatts!

Your potential new pad looks amazing! I would suggest you use that tower room for snooker and a home cinema???

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger The Ganasons said...

Trying to beat me at a world record of moving? The longest we stayed in one place (be it a country or house) was 5 years. I now spend quite a bit of time in Auckland and each time I mention Auckland, Vera gives me the looks!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Helen Leggatt said...

Paul, a snooker table won't fit in there (oh dear, what a shame haha) - or a decent sized tv (unless you're sitting on it!). Anymore suggestions? (keep it clean!)!!

Shagen, we actually managed to stay in Scotland for 6 years which is my personal best!

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep thats my dream house alright! you have had a good choice in houses so far... looking forward to more pics....Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home